Annons:
Etikettköpes-säljes-omplaceras
Läst 2061 ggr
TanjaR
1/15/18, 11:20 AM

Två underbara parakiter söker ett kärleksfullt hem

Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.

I apologise for writing in English. (I'm a Brit living in Stockholm).

My husband and I have two most delightful cockatiels (parakiter / nymfkakaduor) for whom we seek a new family, a new home. We bought them last spring from reputable breeders. Koukou, the male, is just over a year old and "brokig", Lolita, the female is almost 10 months old and "lutino". They are very healthy, happy, active birds. They are also inseparable and very much in love.

I am a freelancer and have been working from home, while my husband works away from home all week. Last month, I was offered a job opportunity which would mean quite a lot of travel. We have come to the very difficult decision that these delightful birds need a new home.

We have a large, beautiful cage that has many little activities to keep them entertained. We let them fly freely around the flat on most evenings. We give them a shower every few days - they love water and having a shower! They also love watching the world from the window: the trees, the birds that fly by and the cats that prowl around. They have a fascination for whistling and singing; Koukou has learnt to sing Mozart's Queen of the Night! (It just requires repeating a phrase regularly while he attentively listens).

I am looking for a caring and loving person or family for these birds, someone who has time for them.

I cannot set a price on Koukou and Lolita. For me, the most important thing is that they find a good, loving home.

I have many more photos which I will gladly share!

Please contact me via email if you are interested: tjrucinska[@]yahoo.com

Annons:
Lounix
1/15/18, 6:26 PM

Försöker maila, men det finns ingen giltig mailadress får jag upp!

Upp till toppen
Annons: